In 2011 Patka and Martin started “PAMA – Plant Based Kitchen”. in East London. In 2017 they moved their ferments artisan production to the well-known “Sheepdrove Organic Farm” in Lambourn, West Berkshire.
Surrounded by nature and healthy air, they produce their gourmet sauerkraut and other fermented specialties. They want to enrich your life with their high-quality, fermented products and make you happier.
We’ll show you why they make fermented foods and how you can enjoy them. Everyone knows “sauerkraut” and many know how healthy it is – but of course it has to be naturally fermented sauerkraut. Cultured foods have been an integral part of traditional diets for thousands of years and are essential to a long and vibrant life. Therefore, they pay strict attention to quality and, above all, the natural fermentation process: without the addition of water, vinegar or heat. Teaming up with trillions of friendly bacteria and enzymes that aid digestion and repopulate the digestive tract.
They believe in:
- Wild fermented sauerkraut, raw and not heated (unpasteurised)
- Organic, alive and cultured ferments
- No additives, No preservatives, No E-substances – 100% natural ingredients
- No added sugar, no gluten and completely animal-free Therefore, you get the highest quality sauerkraut possible, alive with natural vitamins and minerals. Your body will thank you for.
The benefits of fermented sauerkraut and vegetables:
- Natural vitamins and enzymes are retained and even increase during fermentation
- The sauerkraut is easy to digest, and nutrients are absorbed better by the body
- Your immune system and the gut flora is supported by sauerkraut and naturally fermented products, it’s a regulator of constipation and helps with heartburn and keeping your gut happy.
- Sauerkraut is suitable for diabetics, as sugar is broken down by the lactobacilli.
- Sauerkraut is VEGAN. Their products contain no animal ingredients.
Offer. – Use code RAWMCKOY15 to receive a 15% discount at checkout.